We are a dynamic and experienced team wanting to achieve big goals with our Impact Startup. Our aim is to make a revolutionary change regarding the enormous amounts of food being wasted along the entire value-added chain. We’ve already started with the first “Food Outlet Store” in Berlin, where we sell foods which would have been thrown away despite still being of excellent quality. At the same time we are building up our warehouse, in order to save even more foodstuff and to process the sending of our “saver boxes” within our Same-Day-Delivery service. Part of these boxes are over 1300 boxes which have been preordered during our crowdfunding campaign. We are planning on delivering saved food to startups, offices, smaller shops, producers and caterers.
We want to build awareness for the appreciation of food in general, to make food saving mainstream and by doing so implementing SirPlus as a brand. In order to make our project come true we are looking for motivated and talented interns like you!
- Appear in a joyful, passionate and open minded way towards customers & passers-by and inform about SirPlus and food waste in general
- You make sure the store is appealing and the foodstuff is well presented
- Disposition of foodstuff
- Working at the till
- Preparing factsheets for our products
- Supporting the store management team through tight cooperation in a wide range of activities in the operational field, enabling personal growth and development
- Conception and optimising of internal processes
- Ecological awareness and willingness to change the world in an active way
- The appreciation of food and sustainability are important topics for you
- You have a strong sense for the details, you are reliable, attentive and creative
- Job experiences in the retail sector or in the e-trade would be of advantage
- Basic German skills are be desirable, Turkish, Arabic or other languages would be an asset
- Ability to work in an independent and proactive way, with a positive and good work ethic
- Willingness to enter a dynamic and challenging startup atmosphere
You can start from now on! Our internships are unfortunately still unpaid and therefore limited to a 3 months period of time (if you are looking for a mandatory internship we would welcome you for longer), and we would prefer you to stay with us for at least 2 months, in order for us to get to know you as much as possible. Confidence within the team is the key for a good collaboration and for the success of our ambitious concept.
What we offer you
- You can fight against food waste and make things change, together with us
- Your work with us will be enormously relevant and very much appreciated, as we are a little team and believe that every helping soul makes a diffrence
- You can work with an innovative, international and well connected team with over 13 years of experience regarding food waste
- You can learn a big variety of stuff, bring in your own ideas and experience, how they are put into practice
- A relaxed and flexible work atmosphere
Are you ready to change the world with us? If so just write an email to Raphael Fellmer: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are already looking forwards to getting to know you!