FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME, IN BERLIN, START IMMEDIATELY
“You would agree that our way of dealing with food should become more sustainable and protect our limited environmental resources? You want to become an active part of making this happen? Would you describe yourself as an energetic, positive person with a ‘hands-on’ and ‘don’t give up’ mentality? Are you detail oriented, well structured, and super organised? Join our international team and create real impact!
WHO ARE WE?
We are a dynamic and experienced team with big goals for our social impact startup. We want to make foodsaving mainstream for consumers and businesses alike. With innovative ideas we try to return excess food to the food cycle instead of wasting it. In our “Rettermärkten” in Berlin, we sell groceries which would be thrown out otherwise, even though they are still perfectly edible. In addition to our Rettermärkten, we also have an Online Shop which allows customers throughout Germany to order rescued food directly to their door. This is where we need you!
- Entering new products in the Online Shop System (Shopify)
- Online Shop maintenance (add product information, prices and other information)
- Handle, print and organize orders (Online Shop, Rettermärkte, Donations, Business to Business, etc.)
- Preparation to send the orders (check and pack the parcels)
- Assistance with designing our new “Retterboxen”
- Ensure that the warehouse is well structured
- Support the team with other small Projects
YOUR STRENGTHS AND INTERESTS
- You are interested in gaining a deep insight into the growing area of the SIRPLUS Online Shop and learning the basics of E-commerce
- Being on your feet most of the day is not a problem for you
- You work well-structured and organized
- Even under stressful conditions you are able to keep a cool head and stay focussed
- You have a good level of English
- Working in an international team of young people from different cultures is exciting for you
- You have the willingness to take responsibility and initiative for your own work
- An international team of friendly and open-minded people
- The opportunity to take part in the success story of a fast impact startup and to contribute to its further development
- A job in the city center of Berlin
- Appreciation- not just snacks for free
BECOME A PART OF OUR MISSION
In our company we want to get to know you. We’re interested in hearing about your ideas and interests! Only by working together can we achieve great things, bring the value back to our food and push the appreciation of food further into the mainstream.
Are you keen to get involved? Send us your application!
Please send us your CV and the date you could start in our online application form.
We look forward to creating a more sustainable world together!